Home
« Home | Next: We'll be fine »
| Next: Emerging Investigation »
| Next: From the peanut gallery »
| Next: Me? an Elitist? »
| Next: In the Eye of the Storm »
| Next: Neal Whitlow has tagged me to respond to the "book... »
| Next: A conversation »
| Next: Post-modern? »
| Next: An old poem »
| Next: Were you aware of this? »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Monday, July 18, 2005

Three more I couldn't resist

Hugo found three more I couldn't pass up.


Your Blogging Type is Confident and Insightful
You've got a ton of brain power, and you leverage it into brilliant blog.
Both creative and logical, you come up with amazing ideas and insights.
A total perfectionist, you find yourself revising and rewriting posts a lot of the time.
You blog for yourself - and you don't care how popular (or unpopular) your blog is!




You are pure, moral, and adaptable.
You tend to blend into your surroundings.
Shy on the outside, you're outspoken to your friends.

You believe that you live a virtuous life...
And you tend to judge others with a harsh eye.
As a result, people tend to crave your approval.








You Are 33 Years Old
33

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.




Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Hugo said...

:-) - You act older then I do! :-) (Though 31 hit it pretty close to the mark for me - I'm 33) :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo

7/19/2005 01:26:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Hugo I'm really thankful for this age quiz. I was afraid I was as old as I felt and now I know I'm as young as I think. (grin)

7/19/2005 07:54:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

I was wondering...what if the quiz results came out like this;

"Your blog is a plague and an eyesore. You lack credibility in anything relative and would serve the world better with a shovel."

"You are immoral and corrupt. Both your mind and your mouth leave people craving to be anywhere you're not"

"You are such a fool that age makes no difference in your life."

Would I have posted the results? Hmmmm.......

7/19/2005 10:50:00 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

kc, I am laughing at your last comment here.

I was wondering, what kind of questions would be on a "quiz" to come up with the results you posted in your comment? LOL

7/19/2005 04:12:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Kris now you're tempting me to create one of my own! Naw I couldn't, but wouldn't you be shocked to get results like that? I bet it would break me of taking these things!

7/19/2005 05:02:00 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

WOW they might need to offer a few more choices for answers to be more "accurate here.

Your Blogging Type Is Thoughtful and Considerate

You're a well liked, though underrated, blogger.
You have a heart of gold, and are likely to blog for a cause.
You're a peaceful blogger - no drama for you!
A good listener and friend, you tend to leave thoughtful comments for others.


The World's Shortest Personality Test
Now this just blew my theory of more choices for answers! I think for the most part this is not far off.

You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.
Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.
You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.

For you, comfort and calm are very important.
You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.
You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong.

What Age Do You Act?

You Are 28 Years Old
28


20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

The key word here is FEEL! We all know feelings are not always to be trusted. LOL

Anyway blessings to you again!

7/19/2005 05:39:00 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

Yes kc, I would be shocked somewhat and I would have consider "firing" my accountability partner. :)

7/19/2005 05:44:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Kris the blog quiz hit you dead on. I've never seen you glide across the floor so I can't know about your elegance and I guess I'm in for Russian Roulette because I'm still looking forward to discussions with you now finally remember your only as excited as you feel! LOL

7/19/2005 05:52:00 PM  
Blogger The JadedCM said...

My said 24 and I just turned 25 a month ago. Um...that's kinda freaky.

7/21/2005 01:02:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Thanks JCM! The more people that give this quiz credit the younger I feel! LOL (Ok actually I'm thinking I've always been imature :-o)

7/22/2005 09:16:00 AM  
Blogger Hugo said...

Glad you could feel younger - my mission in life is to please :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo

7/29/2005 01:57:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

And I am persuaded He frequently finds you very pleasing. ;-)

7/29/2005 10:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment