Home
« Home | Next: Speak No Evil »
| Next: How can you believe that??? »
| Next: ROSES! for me? »
| Next: More time out, way out! »
| Next: Time out »
| Next: I can’t believe you did that to me! »
| Next: Anger - Blessing or curse? »
| Next: You have no right to feel that way! »
| Next: Time out... »
| Next: A few more things »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Responsibility

A common problem that seems to occur consistently in relationships centers around responsibility. A clear division of responsibility seems one of the greatest causes of division among believers. What responsibility and what authority has been granted by God to man, to government and to the Church? Does the scripture give some indication what God expects from each?

This activity requires a 500-word essay and counts for 25% of your grade. You should give scriptural reference from at least two verses for each category with a detailed explanation for each. I expect your papers no later than Friday morning. ;-)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Ron said...

Man, Kc, you really know how to hit someone where it hurts! I am having a real issue with certain personal responsibility, and here you are, just like a real friend should, holding me accountable! I will have to let you know more later, but I thank God for you!

11/08/2005 06:25:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Ron I hope you got my mail. Our prayers are with you.

11/09/2005 10:52:00 AM  
Blogger Zeke said...

Interesting... in Scripture there is talk of cities and nations being judged, but don't we all stand alone before the Judgement Seat? If that's so, and I believe that it is, then we can't blame anyone else or hide behind anyone else's skirts. We are accountable as individual souls. We die once, then face judgment. We are called to account for the foundation we build on, no? "If anyone" (not anyplace, anykingdom, anypeople) "builds on a foundation other than Christ..."

There's a couple Scriptures. I could get more, but I am nothing if not lazy.

11/09/2005 07:13:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Zeke you're off to a good start. You've addressed personal responsibility and accountability. I would still need a perspective on personal authority to cover this category and you still need to address the remaing two of government and Church but you've got until Friday morning to complete your assignment. ;-)

11/09/2005 07:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment