Home
« Home | Next: How can you believe that??? »
| Next: ROSES! for me? »
| Next: More time out, way out! »
| Next: Time out »
| Next: I can’t believe you did that to me! »
| Next: Anger - Blessing or curse? »
| Next: You have no right to feel that way! »
| Next: Time out... »
| Next: A few more things »
| Next: Take time to be holy »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Sunday, November 06, 2005

Speak No Evil

"Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge."

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oohh... i did something yesterday that the first line of this post came in like a slap on my face.

God works in unexpected ways.

thank you for posting this, KC.

11/07/2005 10:11:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Pia that’s why I posted that verse. It slapped me in the face too! ;-)

11/08/2005 02:11:00 AM  
Blogger Zeke said...

Is it speaking evil of Joel Osteen if I say how much it sickens me that his empire is spending $90 million on their new Arenachurch?

I hope not, because it makes me want to puke.

11/08/2005 03:53:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Zeke, why?

11/08/2005 05:11:00 PM  
Blogger Zeke said...

Kc, the volume of resources that we are dedicating to these kinds of projects is disgraceful. Do we need another $90 million church when so many of our churches are half-full? Couldn't that money have been better spent?

11/09/2005 03:45:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Zeke I guess if it were my money I would spend it elsewhere but would you be sick about that too? I'm trying to get a perspective on authority. I know it's one of the major divisions among belivers.

11/09/2005 05:03:00 PM  
Blogger Zeke said...

KC, tell you what: if you come up with $90 million you can ask my opinion about how to spend it and I'll be glad to offer my services to help you... for a small love offering. :)

11/09/2005 05:25:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

LOL Zeke. You'd probably have to negotiate with Corry. I would have died from the shock!

11/09/2005 06:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment