Home
« Home | Next: Why do you believe...? »
| Next: Avoiding Offense »
| Next: Shiny Simple Things »
| Next: Prayer Request »
| Next: Why do you believe...? »
| Next: Where do we stand? »
| Next: Why do you believe...? »
| Next: A wonderful time indeed! »
| Next: Does your faith move your mountain? »
| Next: Time Out »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Sunday, April 15, 2007

Another PSA from JSYK

Blogger is moving Corry's blog to the new blogger but for some reason the process is in limbo and her blog is currently unavailable. The Prayer blog is also unavailable, however If you would like to send out a prayer, prayer request or praise report simply send an e-mail to neededprayers@bellsouth.net with the exact phrase [Prayer List] as the SUBJECT. Be certain to include the brackets. All the people on the mailing list will receive your request. If you would like to become a Prayer Partner just ask! ;-)

Corry says:
Forced To Move

My apologies to everyone who would like to visit my blog. You can't. My Blogger-"Landlord" shut me down and (inspite of having paid my rent on time) forces me to move to the new blogger, or rather, it's being done for me. Which means I can't get into my blog and you can't visit untill tomorrow. I trust my "new home" will be put together just as it was before and my new appliances are all working. I can't think of a better way than to wait in the enjoyable company of good friends. So... feel free to grab whatever you can find to sit on, bring your own coffee cause they took my coffee-maker too, and practice patience with me.

Patience... I can't wait to have it! :-)

Revelation 2:19“I know your works, love, service, faith, and your patience; and as for your works, the last are more than the first.

Update: Both sites are available again for viewing and commenting but not posting yet.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just got home from church and had my dinner! I was just making rounds and I can view both blogs same as usually . Blessings. Ron.

4/15/2007 01:33:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Thanks Bro. Ron! I think she's even able to post again.

The prayer site is up and running as well. ;-)

4/16/2007 04:54:00 AM  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

Praise God that Corry's two sites are up and running now. I was going to send a prayer for her sites to be recovered. God answered before I asked! ;-)

4/19/2007 09:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment