Home
« Home | Next: Overexposed »
| Next: How do you spell relief.... »
| Next: Christian Unity »
| Next: Christian Pride? »
| Next: The Hardest Thing I Never Learned »
| Next: A Few More Things...... »
| Next: About the Rat.... »
| Next: For you »
| Next: The 90/10 Rule »
| Next: Focus! »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Thursday, May 05, 2005

Around Town....

Things seem to have settled down a bit here in blogger town. We really miss Hugo and look forward to his return.

Matt is being examined and there’s no telling what will turn up. I’m a little concerned that he may be developing some type of schizophrenia in order to cope with the pressure. We all hope for the best. One thing you need to do, if you haven’t yet, is go by and get the satisfaction he’s offering over there.

Oh yes, Gabe is recovering from being scrutinized (gee that was an understatement) by people he didn’t even know existed. “We’ve got your back Gabe!” He’s being pressed by the throng for his perspective on everything from being objectified to being affirmed. We’ll be looking forward to his comments on all.

What can we say about Dr. Pecheur? Dr. P is the man of the hour and a busy man he is. Between detoxification and graduation he still finds time to go over my head with his insightful “theopolitical” (hey, I made a new word!) commentary.

Corry has turned out to be quite a humorist on top of all her other wonderful abilities. (What else can I say guys? I have to live with her!) The content on her site may be specific but her humor is universal.

Finally Brother Adam and I are involved in a discussion that has me gasping for air (that’s right, I’m always in over my head with all you wonderfully over-educated hooligans). I hope you guys will remember I’m an old man and be gentle with me! There was such a great response to my previous post (Corry said “that sounds like a good idea sweetheart”) that I’ve decided to leave the offer up a bit longer before making any decision.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger sofyst said...

'Brother Adam'? I cannot remember the last time I was called that; come to think of it, I don't think I have ever been called that! It is usually punk kid, or yungin! But brother Adam...that is a new one!

5/07/2005 07:29:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

I thought I balanced it well with "wonderfully over-educated hooligans". No way I can call you punk kid now yungin maybe, just from the difference in years, but I'm too afraid you call me old man sooooooo :-)

5/07/2005 07:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We survived the weekend of graduation activities! Though it was a challenge, it was very rewarding. Pech is tying up loose ends today and visiting the doc, but he should be back online tomorrow if not tonight!

R

5/09/2005 04:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS. Love the blog! Although I am like your oldest and prefer to just read others, I am always happy when a friend offers more blogs to read.

Looking forward to pal'n around with A when we return to the Beautiful state!

R

5/09/2005 05:01:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Hey there Mrs. R! It's so good to hear from you. A will be so excited to know you posted here. I know she can't wait to see you. I'm really glad all went well this weekend. I'm so proud for you both. I hope Pech is ok. Thanks for reading and you can just have Pecheur give your comments ;-> BTW Corry says Hi!

5/09/2005 06:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment